End of Year Highlights in Child Welfare and Family Law
Friday, December 8 | 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. | Kids’ Voice Office • 615 N. Alabama Street
We are excited to invite you to our ‘End Of Year Highlights in Child Welfare and Family Law’ event on December 8 at Kids’ Voice. This full-day continuing legal education experience is free for current Volunteer Advocates. It’s a fantastic opportunity to stay updated on critical topics in family law and child welfare.
- Engaging sessions on family law and child welfare.
- Expert speakers and thought leaders in the field.
- A chance to enhance your knowledge and make a positive impact.
- Networking opportunities with fellow volunteers and industry professionals.
- Free admission for our current Kids’ Voice Volunteer Advocates and Staff.
- Special pricing of $200 for non-volunteers or all others who wish to attend.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity. Secure your spot today by registering here. Thank you for your dedication to making a difference in child welfare and family law. We look forward to seeing you there!
REGISTER HERE (CLE pending)