At Kids’ Voice of Indiana, our mission is to serve Indiana’s children and families by providing legal education, child advocacy, and family visitation through our programs.
The following organizations have supported the mission of Kids’ Voice and allowed us to continue serving the children of Indiana:
- Indiana Criminal Justice Institute
- The Indianapolis Foundation/Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Childrens’ Bureau, Inc., and Indiana Department of Child Services
- Hoover Family Foundation
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- Arians Family Foundation
- Noyes Foundation
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation