Create your own event and have fun while supporting Kids’ Voice. Do you have an event or activity that you or your group hosts, and see an opportunity to raise funds and awareness for Kids’ Voice – we refer to those as our Friend Fundraisers.
Thank you to the following for the previous Friend Fundraisers:
* Arians Foundation Golf Tournament
* Erie/Aldridge Insurance Golf Tournament
* Family Leisure – Burger Battle
* Sign Craft social media campaign
* Mike and Amy Kalb Wedding -Being in our 50’s and each marrying for the second time, we were already faced with combining two households, and certainly didn’t need another toaster or more bath towels. But, we know that, generally, wedding guests feel moved to give something in celebration. We wanted to, somehow, direct wedding gifts to charity. But, which charity…and how? Read more of the story or watch their video to hear their story.
* Ezra and Bryce McAfee Birthday Party Donations – Ezra and Bryce, whose Mom and Grandmother are both GAL volunteers, asked people to give them donations for Kids’ Voice instead of presents. Watch their video to see how they found an innovative way to fundraiser for Kids’ Voice.
Board Member, Michelle Hawes, is supporting Kids’ Voice by donating from the proceeds of the sale of her bracelets at sparklewithmichelle on Etsy.
Friend Fundraisers may vary in type and size and may be hosted by individuals, social groups, and employee groups. The events vary:
- special employee donation days (jeans day, wear a hat day)
- donation collections
- golf tournaments
- even children’s garage sale and donation collection
It’s all about your creative idea and event!
Kids’ Voice is appreciative of any amount of financial contribution and awareness that your event may bring, allowing us to assist the abused and neglected children in our community.
If you are interested in organizing and hosting your own event to benefit the kids of Kids’ Voice, please refer to our suggestions page. We look forward to hearing from you!